We would like to have a fair and respectful interaction with each other, in a friendly manner, with tolerance and respect for other opinions. In order to ensure that communication is pleasant for everyone, we ask that you comply with and observe our netiquette below.
Setting the tone
- We wish to engage in open and transparent communication on an equal footing and would therefore prefer that you use your real names.
- During discussions, please make sure you communicate in a friendly way and treat other users as you wish to be treated.
- Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Please ensure that your comments stay on-topic and are objective. If hypotheses are raised or assertions made, please highlight them to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Respect copyright law and deal carefully with the intellectual property of others. Quotations and third party content should therefore be clearly marked as such. Please name the author if you quote something.
- You are welcome to share links to other websites that have content that is on-topic regarding the discussion and the article. We have no influence on the content of external websites and do not accept any liability for this external content. The disclaimer below applies.
- We take data protection very seriously. Please do not publish any personal data (addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) in your comments – not your own, nor that of others.
All comments from our readers are directly published without prior verification. They will, however, be subsequently checked for netiquette compliance. A right to publication does not exist. Libri reserves the right to delete comments or close the comments function if netiquette is violated or the comments function is abused as follows:
- Violations of netiquette
- Off-topic comments regarding the article
- Discrimination or defamation of people on the basis of ethnicity, gender, religion or beliefs, disability, age or sexual identity
- Publication of sexist or racist statements and hate propaganda
- Insults, degradation, defamation of people, institutions and companies in any form
- Publication of pornographic content
- Incitements to violence
- Violations of third party rights (especially copyrights)
- Publication of political statements and/or calls for demonstrations and rallies of any kind
- Publication of commercial and private offerings of goods and services
- Automatically generated content (spam, bots)
- Publication of comments that are not in German or English
Disclaimer of liability
Each user is responsible for the comments they publish. The comments only reflect the opinion of the author.
Libri is not responsible for the content of the comments. We do not assume any liability for the correctness and completeness of this content. This also applies to content of any external websites that are linked to in this blog and in the comments. Libri expressly distances itself from all content that is punishable under criminal or liability law. We reserve the right to change or add to our guidelines at any time.
We take technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible from unauthorised access. We use an encryption method on our website. Your details are sent from your device to our server and back via the internet using SSL encryption. You can recognise this by the locked padlock symbol displayed in the status bar of your browser and the address line which begins with https://.